Yes, after 3 months borrower can pre-close the loan. There are no preclosure charges.
Articles in this section
- I want to disable my investment account. How will I get my invested amount?
- What is Auto Invest & how does it work?
- How to activate/deactivate Auto Invest criteria
- Can a borrower preclose the loan?
- Are all listed loans secured loans?
- Can I change or cancel an already committed borrower loan?
- Does LenDenClub charge lenders?
- Can I choose a nominee?
- Can I earn some referral bonus?
- How does borrower and lender communicate about the loan?