Yes. Peer to peer lending in India is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. LenDenClub is one of the very few players in India who are registered as NBFC - P2P (Non Banking Financial Company - Peer to Peer) with RBI.
Articles in this section
- Can you deduct the registration fee from my loan amount?
- Is it possible to change my registered email id / mobile number through app?
- How to reset my password? What if I don't get the password reset link on my registered email id?
- What is a No-cost EMI loan for Flipkart E-Voucher?
- I want to unsubscribe from emails or SMS
- What services or products do you offer?
- Is peer to peer lending segment regulated?
- I want to delete my profile
- Is my data safe with LenDenClub?
- Why should I trust LenDenClub?